Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lost Feet

M- I don't wanna talk about this anymore
B- Well then what are you gonna do about it, because I can't just sit here and watch you give up
M- There's no reason for me to keep going
B- Yes, there is. Did you read this letter?
M- Yeah...B- SO! Your just gonna throw it in the trash?
M- You don't understand ok.
B- What is there to not understand? I know he's gone...but he wants you to keep dancing Mal
M- And what would you do if you lost sophie? You would quit everything
B- I know. But your stronger than me and that's why I'm pushing you
M- He won't be there watching me anymore...I just don't feel right dancing cuz it was always for him. And he loved watching me. I can't do it without him
B- He wants you to be happy and I'm sure he wants to see you doing what you love
M- Well is it too late to accept the scholarship?
B- Go get the letter.            What's it say?
M- Tomorrows the last day...
B- Well give em a call
M- But I don't have a video to send in
B- Then get downstairs and start practicing. Your amazing Mal. There's a reason that school wants you    (pause)  well...GO you don't have any time to waste
M- ...smiles...
~Malorie and Brother~

1 comment:

  1. ...The Beat...

    The action-Brother wants sister to keep dancing

    The conflict-Malorie doesn't want to dance now that the one she loved died

    The event-Brother convinces her that she has talent and that her love would want her to be happy

    I proabably could give background information that would make it more intense and emotional. Also I would have liked to make the conflict a little longer.

    ReplyDelete