Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Horrendous Poetry (do you want a peanut?)

I miss you big. 
bigger than a paper clip,
bigger than my bottom lip,
bigger than a tiny ship.

Bigger than like BIG.

Just like so big man, i can't even fit my mouth around it.
Good thing you don't have a zit.
Cuz then i would feel like a twit.

I couldn't fit my mouth around a truck.
I couldn't fit my mouth around a schmuck
for they are human and are too big
i just watched holes so now i really wanna dig

When you're gone i miss you bIg

so stop leaving and i mean it!
anybody want a peanut....?

6 comments:

  1. ha i loved how much i hated it. It was so random with a bad simile Bigger then like big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah this thing is awesome. Good job with the random rhyming. It was bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bigger than like big...

    very descriptive

    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. this poem is so bad it makes me laugh at you

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you like big trucks huh? Was that what you were thinking about the whole time. If you look closely at the poem everything you wrote can relate to the truck. Someday Captain Jack maybe you will get that big truck! Maybe not tho cuz youll be in construction digging holes and that wont give you enough money. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete