Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Thinking About You...

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like clouds think about rain. Like doctors think about pain. Like loss thinks about gain.  I'm thinking about you like once thinks about twice. Like the Chinese think about rice. Like snakes think about mice.  I'm thinking about you like ketchup thinks about mustard. Like yogurt thinks about custard.  I'm thinking about you like salt thinks about pepper. Like sugar thinks about spice. Like peas think about pods. I'm thinking about you like sailers think about sailing.  Like hail thinks about hailing. Like jailers think about...locking people up. I'm thinking about you like teachers think about teaching. Like singers think about singing. Like boaters think about boating.  I'm thinking about you like stars think about shining.  Like children think about whining. Like I think about signing.  I'm thinking about you like hearts think about beating. Like lungs think about breathing. Like eyes think about blinking.  I'm thinking about you like babies think about carriage. Like temples think about marriage. Like mothers think about miscarriage.  I'm thinking about you like kisses think about lips. Like dancers think about hips. Like gymnists think about kips.  I'm thinking about you like Romeo thinks about Juliet. Like Simon thinks about Garfunkel. Like Jekyll thinks about Hyde. Like Bonnie thinks about Clyde. Like you think about me. Like we think about three.  I'm thinking about you like hours think about minutes. Like minutes think about seconds. Like seconds think about time. Like time never ends.

6 comments:

  1. This is really good! I love your Jack Sparrow theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love how each of your "groupings" have a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great really liked the length of the post

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm thinking about you like once thinks about twice. Like the Chinese think about rice. Like snakes think about mice." I like this because you made it rhyme but it still has meaning to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shows that you work hard when your at school. Yours was long but still creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. great rhymes captain jack i would be honored to sail with you

    ReplyDelete