Sunday, September 5, 2010

Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow if you please.  Now don't make fun but I took this class because...I love writing!! Savey?!  For some reason it brings me joy. Putting a pen to paper and just scribbling down all my thoughts is something that entertains me.
            
I hope to improve my writing this year. In a couple of ways.  First is strengthening my voice.  For awhile I've felt it was a strong point but there's always room for improvement.  Second aspect I would like to improve is my diction.  With something so vital, I feel I should always be working on it.  Last but not least, I hope to become more comfortable with my writing. Want to improve it. Want to share it. Want to make it known.  I'm hoping we can be best friends...

I enjoy singing, laughing, and dancing.  Three essentials in my daily life. I could spend a lifetime with my friends and be completely satisfied.  I'm searching for what I crave but haven't found yet.  As a pirate you're always looking for something new.

Some say the world is run on money.

Being a pirate I have an obsession with treasure.  You might be thinking silver and gold here.  However, that's not exactly what I had in mind.  It's my memories I treasure.  The friendships I've made.  And the adventures that I've had.  Life's too short to not enjoy it right?  I try to live in the moment, not let it pass me by too quickly.  Silver and gold is nice.  But it's not the most important object on this earth.  Rum's pretty close in my opinion...drink up me hearties yo ho!  Our experiences and lessons are what we bring with us. That's why I'm in school i guess.  I kinda like high school.  Sometimes. 

Really life as we know it could not exist without expression.

We could not function without writing...     

1 comment:

  1. It brings you joy huh. Wow in this post your making me want to write. Good job!

    ReplyDelete